Women’s Health Therapy
Carolyn Lindsay MSc; BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy, MCSP
Carolyn set up Women’s Health Therapy in 2009 to offer specialist treatment for women. She offers pelvic & general physiotherapy, the Mummy MOT, massage and medical acupuncture. She qualified in 2001, specialised in 2005 and currently works in the NHS, private practice and lectures. She has a special interest in spinal and pelvic conditions, and problems related to the bladder, bowel and pelvic floor.
Carolyn has extensive postgraduate training in Pelvic and Obstetric Health, including:
- MSc Rehabilitation Studies (Pelvic & Women’s Health)
- Qualified Fitness Instructor
- Diploma in Pregnancy Massage
- Mummy MOT postnatal practitioner
- Medical Acupuncture within physio (since 2003)
- Currently training for a diploma in psychosexual medicine with the Institute of Psychosexual Medicine
Physiotherapy, Medical Acupuncture, Massage or Mummy MOT £45 (60 minutes)
Follow up appointments:
£40 (45 minutes).
Please note that currently I only accept cash or cheques.
Carolyn is registered with the HCPC and a full member of the POGP and AACP – organisations which regulate physiotherapy practice in Acupuncture and Pelvic physiotherapy. She is a member of the CSP and fully insured.
Carolyn works from Studio 7 in SUM Studios, a wonderful renovated old school building on Hartley Street, Heeley, S2 3AQ.